Sample Programs in Every LanguagePublished on 01 November 2018 (Updated: 17 November 2018)
Welcome to Sample Programs in Every Language, a collection of code snippets in as many languages as possible. Thanks for taking an interest in our collection which currently contains 58 articles written by 15 authors.
If you’d like to contribute to this growing collection, check out our contributing document for more information. In addition, you can explore our documentation which is organized by project and by language.
Alternatively, you can dive right into the latest articles below:
- Hello World in C++ on 14 February 2019 by Jeremy Grifski
- The Bash Programming Language on 30 January 2019 by Jeremy Grifski
- Insertion Sort in Python on 29 January 2019 by Haseeb Majid
- Hello World in Bash on 29 January 2019 by Jeremy Grifski
- Quick Sort in Python on 17 January 2019 by Haseeb Majid
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, check out our list of related open-source projects.
If code isn’t your thing but you’d still like to help, there are plenty of other ways to support the project.