Sample Programs in Every LanguagePublished on 01 November 2018 (Updated: 17 November 2018)
Welcome to Sample Programs in Every Language, a collection of code snippets in as many languages as possible. Thanks for taking an interest in our collection which currently contains 35 articles written by 13 authors.
If you’d like to contribute to this growing collection, check out our contributing document for more information. In addition, you can explore our documentation which is organized by project and by language.
Alternatively, you can dive right into the latest articles below:
- Fizz Buzz in PowerShell on 11 December 2018 by Devin Leaman
- Hello World in Rust on 05 December 2018 by Jeremy Grifski
- Hello World in C on 05 December 2018 by Jeremy Grifski
- The Rust Programming Language on 05 December 2018 by Jeremy Grifski
- The C Programming Language on 05 December 2018 by Jeremy Grifski
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, check out our list of related open-source projects.
If code isn’t your thing but you’d still like to help, there are plenty of other ways to support the project.