Sample Programs in Every LanguagePublished on 01 November 2018 (Updated: 17 November 2018)
Welcome to Sample Programs in Every Language, a collection of code snippets in as many languages as possible. Thanks for taking an interest in our collection which currently contains 54 articles written by 15 authors.
If you’d like to contribute to this growing collection, check out our contributing document for more information. In addition, you can explore our documentation which is organized by project and by language.
Alternatively, you can dive right into the latest articles below:
- Quick Sort in Python on 17 January 2019 by Haseeb Majid
- Prime Number in Python on 17 January 2019 by Haseeb Majid
- Selection Sort in Python on 14 January 2019 by Haseeb Majid
- Hello World in Python on 31 December 2018 by Jeremy Grifski
- Hello World in ALGOL 68 on 31 December 2018 by Jeremy Grifski
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, check out our list of related open-source projects.
If code isn’t your thing but you’d still like to help, there are plenty of other ways to support the project.