Sample Programs in Every LanguagePublished on 01 November 2018 (Updated: 17 November 2018)
Welcome to Sample Programs in Every Language, a collection of code snippets in as many languages as possible. Thanks for taking an interest in our collection which currently contains 72 articles written by 17 authors.
If you’d like to contribute to this growing collection, check out our contributing document for more information. In addition, you can explore our documentation which is organized by project and by language.
Alternatively, you can dive right into the latest articles below:
- The Kotlin Programming Language on 21 April 2019 by Jeremy Grifski
- File IO in Scala on 05 April 2019 by veevidify
- Hello World in Kotlin on 03 April 2019 by Jeremy Grifski
- The Goby Programming Language on 31 March 2019 by Jeremy Grifski
- Hello World in Goby on 30 March 2019 by Jeremy Grifski
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, check out our list of related open-source projects.
If code isn’t your thing but you’d still like to help, there are plenty of other ways to support the project.