Sample Programs in Every LanguagePublished on 01 November 2018 (Updated: 17 November 2018)
Welcome to Sample Programs in Every Language, a collection of code snippets in as many languages as possible. Thanks for taking an interest in our collection which currently contains 94 articles written by 17 authors.
If you’d like to contribute to this growing collection, check out our contributing document for more information. In addition, you can explore our documentation which is organized by project and by language.
Alternatively, you can dive right into the latest articles below:
- Hello World in Lisp on 22 August 2019 by Jeremy Grifski
- The Lisp Programming Language on 22 August 2019 by Jeremy Grifski
- Hello World in Racket on 25 July 2019 by Jeremy Grifski
- The Racket Programming Language on 25 July 2019 by Jeremy Grifski
- Hello World in Haskell on 01 July 2019 by Jeremy Grifski
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, check out our list of related open-source projects.
If code isn’t your thing but you’d still like to help, there are plenty of other ways to support the project.