Sample Programs in Every LanguagePublished on 01 November 2018 (Updated: 17 November 2018)
Welcome to Sample Programs in Every Language, a collection of code snippets in as many languages as possible. Thanks for taking an interest in our collection which currently contains 109 articles written by 26 authors.
If you’d like to contribute to this growing collection, check out our contributing document for more information. In addition, you can explore our documentation which is organized by project and by language.
Alternatively, you can dive right into the latest articles below:
- The Java Programming Language on 19 October 2019 by Jeremy Grifski
- The C++ Programming Language on 19 October 2019 by Jeremy Grifski
- The Befunge Programming Language on 19 October 2019 by Stuart Irwin
- Fizz Buzz in Lisp on 18 October 2019 by Stuart Irwin
- Reverse a String in Dart on 16 October 2019 by P. Ryon (slashdoom)
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, check out our list of related open-source projects.
If code isn’t your thing but you’d still like to help, there are plenty of other ways to support the project.